Hauptmenü

ferrari 641/2

Begonnen von nickmel, 04. September 2017, 13:16:32

nickmel

I send you some photos of my model of ferrari 641/2 in scale 1/12 in progress

EDIT: Pictures removed because of the filesize.

nickmel

another photos

EDIT: Pictures removed because of the filesize.

Tormentor

Hi nickmel!

Thanks for those pictures, this is gonna get a brilliant Ferrari! One of my favs, i love the early nineties F1 cars!

Unfortunatly, your pictures are all way to big and against the forum rules. We have a limit here for uploading pictures, that is set to 1024*768 maximum resolution and 150kb filesize. I would please you to resize and compress you pictures a bit more to respect the forum rules. Otherwise we have to delete them.

Best regards, and keep us updated!

:winken:

mumm

Hi nickmel,

like Tormentor wrote, you did a great job with that Ferrari, even if the pic´s a bit blurry one can see the effort you put in your model,  :respekt:
Can you tell us a bit more about what you use for this build?

It would be a shame if the moderatorteam had to delete them because of the size... :2:
best regards
Peter  :winken:

MNGL

Nice. Finally again an interesting project with lines and wire orgy :-)

Pictures too big. Been there. How about a board software, which prevents uploading pictures above the appropriate size?
On all other forums, where I actively participate, this is state of the art.

I seriously wonder, whether new user 'nickmel' will take the effort replacing all those pics.

Best
Martin

nickmel

my dear friends

thank you for your compliments but I send my photos with imgur.com and i don't know another system.

reagrds

nickmel

nickmel

I have used a kit of tamiya but i have scrchbuilding another particular

MNGL

Zitat von: nickmel in 04. September 2017, 18:35:21
my dear friends

thank you for your compliments but I send my photos with imgur.com and i don't know another system.

reagrds

nickmel

My remark  above regarding the board software aimed more towards the board admins and not towards you.
To fulfill the board requirements you would have to resize your pictures locally prior to uploading them anywhere.
Bothers me.

Best
Martin

nickmel

another photos but the model is ended

Tormentor

Hi nickmel!

Now the model is finished, i would please you to make a Thread in the gallerie, to show you Ferrari.

Please choose "Zivilfahrzeuge" from the drop down menue, and give your thread a proper titel with maker and scale of the kit. Picture size is 1024*768 and 150kb maximum.
Your last images here are fine with the rules, so you managed your problems with imgur  :klatsch:

:winken:

nickmel

nickmel

nickmel