Extratech Flak 40 ***finished***

Begonnen von FBMinis, 02. März 2010, 12:14:57

FBMinis

Hello gents,

Finished this one yesterday, let me show it to you.

The kit is from Extratech in 1/72 scale, a bit rare and it was offered by a friend. The figure came from Preiser's box nº72503 and the ammo plus boxes are in resin, from Attack Models.

Primer and painting:

Weathering with oils:

Finished after some dry-pastel dust:

More photos in the following link, so not to flood this topic:

http://fbminisworkbench.blogspot.com/search/label/128mm%20Flak%2040%20Extratech%201%2F72

Thanks for looking and happy modelling,

Francisco
http://fbminis.blogspot.com

gotcha31

Hi Francisco,

its nice to see foreign modellers here. Espacially if they offer such brilliant work to us! And your model is really outstanding in detail and weathering.

But can you do all of us a favor? It is forbidden by law in germany to show the "cross" in public. So can you put f.e. a blob in your favoured picture software over it? It's to prevent any harm for our beloved forum. Thanks a lot and please show more of your work.

:klatsch: Thomas
"Ich dachte, nach der Kuppe geht es geradeaus." Ring-Novize Robby Unser, nachdem er beim Training zum Nürburgring 24h-Rennen 1991 den einzigen Werks-Porsche am Flugplatz zerbröselte.

FBMinis

Zitat von: gotcha31 in 02. März 2010, 12:34:20
Hi Francisco,

its nice to see foreign modellers here. Espacially if they offer such brilliant work to us! And your model is really outstanding in detail and weathering.

But can you do all of us a favor? It is forbidden by law in germany to show the "cross" in public. So can you put f.e. a blob in your favoured picture software over it? It's to prevent any harm for our beloved forum. Thanks a lot and please show more of your work.

:klatsch: Thomas

Thank you for your kind words  ;)

I didn't know it was illegal, I've edited the post so the photos only show up if the person chooses to see it. If it's not enough I'll edit them in Paint.net or something.

Wolf

Hi Francisco,

very cool work! Realy nding. Especially when you take the Scale in mind.

I had to edit the links (Thomas mentioned why). If you want to show these pictures again, please retouch them.

Your thread was moved to "Bauberichte" cause this is in this case the better place.
Wer Future hat, hat noch lange keine Zukunft

FBMinis

Zitat von: Wolf in 02. März 2010, 13:17:04
Hi Francisco,

very cool work! Realy nding. Especially when you take the Scale in mind.

I had to edit the links (Thomas mentioned why). If you want to show these pictures again, please retouch them.

Your thread was moved to "Bauberichte" cause this is in this case the better place.

Ok, there's no problem by me. I'm sorry about it, I wasn't aware it was actually illegal.

Anyway, people wanting to do so, can see all the photos here:

http://fbminisworkbench.blogspot.com/search/label/128mm%20Flak%2040%20Extratech%201%2F72

Thank you once again for your kind words,

Francisco

Wirbelwind

starship24

@FBMinis Well detailed Kit!  :winken: Jörg.

KlausH

Hi Francisco,

very fine model and fantastic paint job!  :P

Cheers,

Klaus

whitecat.1

Hi Francisco,

you did an extraordinary brilliant job on finishing that kit. Looks really great. Must have more time reading your text but just wanted to congratulate you to this model right now! :klatsch: :klatsch: :klatsch:

ThomasB

Hi Francisco,

this ist a very fine built und painted model. Great job!  :klatsch:

Travis

Hi Francesco,

just dropped by by chance and your work is awesome!
I know this Extratech stuff provides fine results if you are able to deal with it, and "yeah", you are able definitely! :P

Especially the idea of painting the wooden base and put a figure on it is astonishing! I really like your work.  :klatsch:
I hope we're gonna see more of your work, soon!

Kind regards,
Tho :santa:
- Modellbaufreunde Siegen -

I knew it, I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea but I knew there was something I didn't know!

Come to the dark side, Luke...   We have cookies!!!

FBMinis

Thank you very much to all for taking the time to leave a comment, thank you for your kind words  :P :klatsch: